We are currently looking for the below positions.
LOAN OFFICER / COMMUNITY BUILDER
Are you ready to give up gimmicks, grueling hours, and powering through the dreaded 40 cold calls each week just to be turned down, hung up on, or given the worst loan package ever?
Let us show you an innovative business model that will guarantee a steady stream of Inbound leads. And not just any leads, leads who know you, like you, and trust you. Leads who value you AND your time!
We serve those who serve, with our VA expertise! We have built a reputation for being the team to turn to for VA loans. Now we are looking for YOU to do the same in the following areas where Veterans are not well served:
- Los Angeles County
- Orange County
- San Francisco/San Mateo
- Santa Clara
- Sacramento/San Joaquin/Stanislaus
- Alameda/Contra Costa
- San Bernardino
- Santa Barbara/San-Luis Obispo/Ventura
- Monterey/Santa Cruz
BEGIN YOUR JOURNEY TO CONSISTENT & SUSTAINABLE SUCCESS:
Eight years ago, we spent one year focusing on training agents. Within 12 months we started receiving 40-60 inbound leads each and every month which led to closing an average of $50M per year in production (92% of which is VA – yes we do other loans too).
We have had this consistent success for 7 years running!! It’s not a fluke, or chance!
Even better, we do this without cold calls, donuts, begging for ‘give me a chance’, giving up weekends, making 40 cold calls every Monday, being “owned” by our agents and most importantly, without sacrificing family time, personal relationships and our health!
Are you ready to take your schedule and your personal life back??
The Truth is, THE MARKET NEEDS YOU:
- In 2006, only 0.09% of the purchases in our area were VA, yet we were teaching agents how to do VA. By 2010 it was over 10% and we stood out as the recognized experts. With a military concentration, San Diego was a great place to start. However, there are other areas of the state with significant veteran populations who still aren’t using their VA benefit. Each of the areas we’re hiring for should have over 5,500 more VA loans than they currently do.
To be a good culture fit you must:
- Be audacious and have big dreams. You sincerely desire to add value to others and make a nice living doing it. You thrive in an environment where you are your own boss.
- Be a positive person who loves helping others succeed. Your values are integrity and generosity. You work to improve yourself daily, you fix problems vs. the blame, and you avoid making excuses and gossiping. You enjoy people and want to help them.
- Be a community builder and team player. You get energized by building relationships. You like working remotely, with the support of a great team (Branch Manager, Sales Manager, Operations Manager and Loan Assistant).
Required Experience & Other:
- A must: 12 to 15 loans closed in the last 4 years. We’re not looking for a top producer, or someone with a current book of business. But we do need you to know loans well.
- Be NMLS licensed nationally and in California.
- Current working knowledge of FNMA, FHLC, FHA, and VA guidelines.
- Have reliable transportation, maintain a current valid California driver license, and maintain the minimum level of insurance required by California law on your personal vehicle.
Medical Benefits provided, Dental/Vision/401k available at Employee Discretion.
10 Paid Federal Holidays. 2 Weeks’ Vacation per Year
If you’re interested in becoming part of our Team:
Please send your resume and cover letter to Jobs@Mil-Loans.com.
Your cover letter should answer the following three questions:
1. What interests you the most about this opportunity?
2. Please describe your ideal company culture.
3. How have you built relationships in the community before and where did you pick up your helping-people super power?
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stoop, reach, stand, walk, lift, pull, push, grasp, climb, talk, hear, see and use complex repetitive motions. May frequently lift and or move at least 50 pounds of materials, etc. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision such as to read handwritten or typed material and the ability to adjust focus. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The information contained in the job description is for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and is not an exhaustive list of duties performed by this position. Additional duties may be assigned by the Supervisor or his/her designee.
ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS: Military Home Loans is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage applications from all individuals regardless of race, religion, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, sexual orientation, ancestry, age, marital status, physical or mental disability or any other protected class, political affiliation or belief.